NELLY THE ELEPHANT is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
NELLY THE ELEPHANT is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely!
Warning: Last items in stock!
No Valve = No Bacteria Inside
• Made from 100% natural latex taken from Hevea Malaysian trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes.
• Ecologic, biodegradable, and eco-friendly. Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamines free.
• Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
• Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew.
• Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more! Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums.
• Designed in Barcelona, made in Morocco.
• Handmade, taking care to every detail. Due to the natural rubber used for it’s creation, there may be minor variations in color and shape.
No customer comments for the moment.